On Tuesday, November 9, 2021, the Pontifical Mission Societies in Bangladesh held their Annual General Meeting (AGM) together with the Episcopal Commission for Evangelization, for the year 2021 at the CBCB Center, in Dhaka.
The topics covered were:
• Prayer and welcome speech.
• Minutes of the previous meeting, correction and follow-up.
• Reporting and Planning of the PMS program for the year 2022.
• Jubilee of the 200 years of the founding of Propaganda Fide and Canonization of Pauline Marie Jaricot
• 150th Anniversary of the birth of Blessed Paolo Manna, founder of PMU.
Father Rodon Hadima, National Director, PMS Bangladesh